Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thing #12: Animoto A Go-Go

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


Making the Animoto video: Pretty easy. Embedding it into this blog? Not so much. But I think I did it. Not sure if I can do it again, but this proves the fine art of perseverance...click, click, click until you get it right. I stuck to my Wicked theme even though it's not something I would use in the library with kids. I just couldn't resist. I wish I could have used a song from the musical, but this one by Geoff Byrd called "Elusive Butterfly" seems to fit Elphaba perfectly since she's all about "Defying Gravity."

Here are the attributions for the photos that I used:
1. Wicked program cover by the solaris5
2.Stage view by Engel Seron
3. One Short Day by the western sky
4. Greenifying Elphie by the western sky
5. No Good Deed by the western sky
6. Defying Gravity by the western sky
7. Idina Menzel by the western sky
8. Getting the broom by the western sky
9. The Wizard and iiiiiiiiii by the western sky
10. Happy Ending by the western sky

1 comment: