Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thing #13: Image Mashups






Here is my Image Chef creation. I typed in "Summer reading is fun" and this is what I got. Super easy! I've used Image Chef before, and this is such an easy way to jazz up a web site or a wiki. I will definitely be using this more next year.






I took our pictures from our family vacation to Lake Travis and used Mosaic Maker to create this. I know the directions said to use images from Flickr, but I wanted to play around with my own pictures because I think I will use this more with my personal photos. It was relatively simple, and I like how it connects to Facebook so quickly for easy sharing.





s54 IMG_5550_2 letter A letter W
letter L letter I Boggle black letter B rRr letter A metal type letter R pink tag letter Y

Here's my attempt at Spell With Flickr. So cool and so easy! I would love to put this on my library web site, and I think I could actually figure out how to do it! Now if only I can remember in a couple of weeks...

Image Generators ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment